Remembering those days when I was a kid. My auntie and I both went to the same school, Saint Paul College of ParaƱaque. She had a celebrity classmate named Jennifer Sevilla. For me, she was so beautiful and looked kinda smart for a celebrity. My classmates and I would usually go to the High school department just to see her. We even have our autographs signed. I remember I had this Care Bears autograph and I can't recall if it was returned to me. Maybe she was too busy at that time. Anyway, I just found out that she is now married and is pregnant with her first baby. Congratulations Jenny! ... and God bless your new family !

Link to this post
http://www.gmanews.tv/story/

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates