Thinking of all the trials and adversities I've been through, I can say that one reason I survived was because of my prayers. If I hadn't prayed, probably I would be sick or locked up in a mental institution. Years have I spent waiting for the right time when God will listen to my distress and answer all my requests. But there was a time when I questioned myself If I’m doing it right.

"Do I Know how to pray?"

"Am I asking for too much?"

When we pray we usually start with asking God for what we want. The first step to prayer is : that we must believe that there is a God. We should trust his presence and knowing that whatever you say…HE HAS THE ANSWER ! In short, we have to receive Him and know that he’s there.

“Ask, and it shall be given unto you…” (Matthew 7:7-11)

We all know of these chapters in the Bible when God made the universe. He made man and took him to the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it as it was it’s own.

When God helped me in my life, I am asking Him to help me accomplish what he told me to do: To be strong and be patient. For whatever obstacle that comes our way. We are confident enough to deal with it.

We have to know what we're asking for. When we have a problem, you will notice that God doesn't usually give us the solution. He gives us ways on how to handle it. He gives us the power to surpass whatever storm that comes our way. For He will not let us fall because he knows our limits. He never lets us down.

We might ask for something else....but, he has better plans for us. FAR BETTER THAN WHAT WE ASK FOR !!!



0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates