I just had this thought when I came from school that it's just messed up having your child be taken away from the honor roll because of his grade in conduct went down to 2 points. Having the teachers tell me that my son was good in math...blah blah blah. It just hurts! Though, my son didn't get grades lower that 91 in each subject. This just makes me be overwhelmed with disappointment. Kids are just too energetic and sometimes, we just can't seem to make them follow. Grades is not a question at all. But, honing them the way we want them to be , is one challenging part. That's why, no TV again for the rest of the school days.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    January 26, 2008 at 1:16 PM

    No TV?? that is insane. His school work will improve but he will have no social life. When the kids talk about what they say on their favorite tv show, he will be like "I don't watch tv......" THen they will slowly walk away from him. TV is part of life these days, unlike 10 years ago.



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates