My daughter went to a mall one day. She went to this store where they allow kids to draw anything they want. As soon as she finished the drawing. They were provided with drawing pads and colored pens and pencils. The owner was pleased with her drawings. She was told that there is a contest going on where the winner's drawing will be featured on the front page of a drawing book. So, the owner signed her up for that contest. I know she hasn't won yet. But, the fact, that someone noticed her work is a big deal to me already. I'm so proud of her for being so creative. I think she got her talent from me and my dad. I remember myself doing the same stuff when I was a kid. Keep it up Nadine....Mommy is very proud of you!!!

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates