Here are 6 secrets not everyone knows about me.

1.

I don't drink root beer. ( don't know why, I just can't stand the taste)

2.

I love to eat shrimp but, I get rashes when I eat them.

3.

I don't exercise. (but, I'd love to. If given the time and yah...if I feel like it! Lol!!!)

4.

I cry most of the whenever I pray.

5.

I hate getting my armpit wet. That is why, I wear sleeveless or something that is comfy
most of the time.

6.

I love to sing.


Here are the rules that I got from Lhan who tagged me.
1. You have to link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 things / habits/ quirks about yourself.
4. ...then, tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Make sure you let them know that they've been tagged.

So, here are my tags:
Devilish , madtomatoe , laughoutloud, godzilla, bloggernoob, and tomingham.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    March 12, 2008 at 11:34 PM

    Thanks for the tag!... I'm it. :)



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates