I've been speaking English since I was a toddler. Yet, there are certain words that I'm unaware of. I speak Filipino most of the time but, I advice people to speak English. As practice really helps. It's a plus factor if you know how to converse in English. It's an advantage to people who wants to get a job which requires you to speak English as well as mastering its pronunciation. I've worked for a call center for almost 3 years. Expressing what I want to say was kinda tough at first. But, as time goes by, it was easier for me to converse.

I would like to say thanks to Elaine for tagging me for the "How's Your Vocabulary?" Meme. Taking the test was ok. So, I want to share what I got:




Your Vocabulary Score: B+



You have a zealous love for the English language, and many find your vocabulary edifying.

Don't fret that you didn't get every word right, your vocabulary can be easily ameliorated!



As promised, I'd like to pass this to some of my friends : whojaybe, crissy, malinesky, herby and Chris A.

2 comments

  1. Crissy  

    March 5, 2008 at 11:43 PM

    hi sis :) thanks so much for the tag. mwahhh!!!

  2. Anonymous  

    March 6, 2008 at 11:22 PM

    Ganda! I couldn't find your tag board..

    How have u been? Sorry a. tinopak tong connection ko.. naputol last na usap natin..

    Mishu!



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates