4 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    May 2, 2008 at 12:35 PM

    hi! thanks for dropping by. added you already. let me know when you have added me too.

  2. Anonymous  

    May 2, 2008 at 12:57 PM

    thanks for adding me. favor? can you change my name to Filipino in Canada? right now, it's written as Filipinos in Canada. thanks. appreciate it much!

  3. The_Sphinx's World  

    May 3, 2008 at 7:09 PM

    I hate the crowd, the traffic, and the dust!!!!!

  4. BillyWarhol  

    May 5, 2008 at 10:52 AM

    The Traffic Jams!!

    Insane on the 401 + DVP Parking Lot!!

    ;))

    EntreCard RED HOT DROPPING!!******

    iGOO MEGA TRILLION $$$ DOLLAR LAUNCH!!

    EVERY BLOGGER in the UNIVERSE will receive a $$$ TRILLION DOLLARS!!

    iGooMEGA$$$TRILLIONS


    Cheers Everybody!! Billy ;)) Peace*



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates