As a stay-at-home mom, I just can't stop myself from just doing nothing. Yes, I take care of my kids. I tutor them but, it just won't satisfy me. I have to do something that would make me more productive. So, I thought of looking for the rightbusiness would be the perfect thing to do. I would like to find ways to help my husband earn more than what we get from his company.

I love to cook and I was thinking of putting up my own restobar. Just don't know how and where to start. I love fashion. So, I also thought of putting up my own boutique. Selling my fashionable accessories and clothes. But, looking for the right place and the right market is the far most important thing to consider. I've already started looking for suppliers but it seem so hard. Because there are alot of competitions around us. It's just a matter of how to advertise and make yourself known. Hmm.... probably I'm just afraid that I might fail. But, no pain no glory, right?!!!!

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates