All of us have our own reasons why we blog. So, here's mine:

1. Blogging gives me a chance to express myself.

2. Blogging is like a healing process for me. It gives me a chance to think. Writing enables me to take time to understand the negative things that I encounter in my everyday life.

3. It gives me the opportunity to touch people's lives. Sharing my life experiences is one way of letting other's know everything is possible. That every problem has it's own uniqueness and that it has it's own way of solving them.

4. The money I earn in blogging is my way of helping my husband. Even though I don't work and I'm just a stay-at-home mom; I can still say that I am able to give my share. Even if it's just a small amount.

5. I want to be productive and useful. I don't want to just sit around, take care of the kids, cook etc.

6. I gain more knowledge.

7. I gain more friends.

8. It gives me an opportunity to travel around the world. ( if you get what I mean)

9. Blogging helps me practice to become a good writer. I may have some mistakes but, at least I get to learn what's in and what's not.

10. Blogging helps me forget of my worries and problems. It also helps me give solution and light to my confusions.


I chose you people to do this tag and share your 10 reasons for blogging. After writing your reasons, please copy the tag after this paragraph and add your name on the list of those who have done this.

This is one good way to help increase your traffic in our respective blogs. Tag as many as you can.

HAPPY TAGGING !!!


Start copying here:

Ten Reasons Why I Blog 1. Mel Avila Alarilla , Extremes - Nhea ,

5 comments

  1. Amarendra  

    April 10, 2008 at 12:21 PM

    Thanks for inviting me to the Tag Game!

  2. Anonymous  

    April 10, 2008 at 3:01 PM

    I blog because of the opportunity for wider networking.

  3. Unknown  

    April 11, 2008 at 6:46 AM

    wow.. worth reading this tag..

  4. Anonymous  

    April 11, 2008 at 8:23 PM

    About blogging? There are so many reasons why I like blogging. Let me write some of mine here:

    1. I could share my thoughts, feelings with those I know only by talking in everyday life. But by blogging I can do this with those people around the world who I don't know about as well and collect their various responses.

    2.Basically I don't write more about my personal life except some experiences in between the posts which is necessary as well. But prefer to share those feelings which I think will help others to get some information.

    3.For me blogging is not only sharing what I have i.e. giving but by reading other interesting posts on my topic of interest, as you have writtenI gain different knowledge.

    4. I should mention here that I do blogging to earn some money because what is why I am displaying ads on my blog. But, I like to do some social works. So, I am thinking of putting one donate button in my blog with bank account of one or two organisations that works in society here helping people here and giving all collected money for them when my blog traffic grows to few thousands.

    5. Networking with other bloggers who are from different part of the world and with different concepts is anotehr thing I like about blogging.

    These are some reasons. Btw, thanks Nhea for selecting to write post in this interesting topic and giving chance to write my thoughts.
    Have a great day!

  5. Mel Avila Alarilla  

    April 12, 2008 at 3:09 PM

    Hi Nhea,
    Thanks for doing the tag. You will have more success if you will use the tag I used to tag you. Thanks again. God bless.



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates