Last week has been a rough week for me. Many things has happened that made me feel stressed out. I never thought that working at home would mean taking most of my time. I don't get to spend time with my kids anymore. We never had any good conversation ever since I've been busy. A lot of good things turned into bad ones. This has brought me to a world where I thought I would never recover. Depressed..not feeling anything at all. I felt numb and wanted to give up. It's like thinking but, not knowing where to start or stop thinking. Do you get what I mean?!
Thursday. I can't forget this awful situation and one of the biggest catastrophe in my life as for now.
Can I make it? I don't know.

Friday. I still can't help myself. Tears just keeps rolling down my face. People in our house starts asking me what's wrong. Noticing my gloomy eyes and my voice almost silent. Where all I can say was, "Nothing, I'm just not feeling well". You see, I wouldn't want them to get involved with my own problems. But, if the time comes when I need them, probably that would be the time for them to know.

Saturday. Assessment day. The silence has almost helped me move on but, not completely. I was left alone at home. Giving myself a chance to unwind. It started around 3pm. I started to open my sound system and started singing. Somehow, It has helped me to forget my worries. Singing is really one way of healing a confused mind.

Sunday. Arose and moved on. I called up my mom and asked her if we could go to church together. I don't know if it's coincidence but the pastor's message has brought me to a place of serenity. His message said, it's our choice whether we want to stay depressed or healed. Or if we want be happy or stressed. Now, I am able to smile and crack jokes. Thank God for his grace.

I also want to acknowledge the people I've worked with. Keep it up and may God give you more blessings in Life. I will never forget you.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    April 28, 2008 at 2:15 PM

    Hey girl, relax. If you are busy, why not spread out the busy schedule so that u can spend more time with your kids? And don't stop praying.

    *pats the back* =)

  2. Carlo  

    April 28, 2008 at 3:17 PM

    Ma'am you did well. You gave us opportunities and I maximized it. Working with you was a pleasure and like what you said, "i discovered you"...haha! I'll never forget that. (",)

    Last week was a stressful week, if you were stressed, well I guess it's times two with regards to my work. haha! It was fun while it lasted.

    You should always mix the negative ones with some drops of positive perspectives to make it work in the end. ALWAYS REMEMBER the BATTERY, it won't work if it had just both negative sides.

    another "PAT YOURSELF in the BACK" (",)

  3. Anonymous  

    April 28, 2008 at 3:28 PM

    Haney, thanks for the pat. i really needed that.

    ....and to Caloy, God has plenty of ways to repay people who has shown good deeds to people. Get ready to receive multiplication from Him.

    Thanks a lot!!!



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates