It may be awful to think of death when we're still healthy, alive and kickin'. But, sometimes we could not stop ourselves from thinking of the things we wanna accomplish or do before death comes to us. I was in the car last night when this struck me. I was with my husband at the back seat. While my brother is driving with his girlfriend who is sitting beside him. Watching how fast the wind was blowing, just makes me get the thought of how fast time flies too. Though there are things that is impossible to achieve. yet, we still wonder what if. There are things that are possible but the question is, how can we achieve it before death.

So I thought, maybe if I could just:

1. Win the lottery. Things I would do with the money:
a. donate to charity.
b. buy a house / car
c. invest on educational plans for my children. Open bank accounts for each of them.
d. give my parents, in-laws, siblings a part of my blessings.

Lastly, and the most important of all...

I want to get married again. I mean, I want to have the grandest church wedding ever. Well, not too grand. But, grand enough for me to feel that ahhh feeling. I love my husband so much that I want to have this moment with him. I want see him waiting for me in the alter while I walk through the aisle. I want our marriage to be blessed by the Lord before I go to the heavens.

2. I want to go back to school and earn a degree.

3. If I could get a chance to take a glimpse of the future. I just want to see what my
children will become and my husband will do.

4. I want to experience doing a photo shoot for a very popular magazine.

5. Learn how to play the guitar.

6. Sing beautifully in front of a crowd without getting nervous.

hmm...I think I forgot some .... I guess there's not really many of them.

Anyway, have you thought of what you wanna to do in case?.....

4 comments

  1. EeHai  

    March 18, 2008 at 10:44 PM

    Hi nhea,
    You really wake me up with this post of yours. My kids and family is very dear to me. I must spend whatever time I have with them, besides my blogging (to stay brain-active). Sincere thanks for the information and prompting.

  2. Anonymous  

    March 19, 2008 at 5:43 PM

    Hello nhea,

    Very nice and interesting post.
    Talking about me, as I am unmarried I haven't thought about family, kids etc.
    Yes, I also want to have more money but no that much.I would have donated the property I have to save the life of more than a billion poors in this world who are unable to eat even a single meal of the day.

    Again going back to school and getting degree? Forget this one.

    Yes, there are many things I want to do. I enjoyed reading your blog and find this article interesting and thought of leaving a comment. But, I have to leave my computer now. Have a great day with your husband, kids and other members of family!

    Jirel

  3. Anonymous  

    March 19, 2008 at 6:16 PM

    Great post, you've made me think of some more things I could possibly add to my 'Life List' :)

  4. Anonymous  

    March 24, 2008 at 7:41 AM

    THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE...
    weew... hmmm... let's see...
    my lists are
    1. win the lottery too (like you)
    2. buy an island
    3. go out of space, go to planet mars or to the moon
    4. build a city like in starwars
    5. i want to make an epic movie of Borobudur temples
    6. i want to play movies with Meryl Streep or Julia Roberts or Jodie Foster (why just female?) oke.. with Keanu Reeves, Pierce Brosnan and Brad Pitt hehehe...

    and bla bla bla.. haha.. i actually had a long list (^^,)



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates